Weight wise - I'm not losing any - but still working out. It's time to change up the routine, maybe cut down a bit on the elliptical. I've been doing around 45 minutes to an hour each time - so today I only did 15 and then on to the weights. I'm up to 25 "crunches" (???) on the vertical chair. MAN - is that ever tough! Try it sometime... I can't believe I can do 25 with this body, ravaged by the battle of pregnancy thrice times... I was glad to read that this is one of the most effective exercises, though.
I haven't scrapped much, but yesterday I put together a quick coupon book for my friend Grateful. She's waging her 6th battle right now - which will come to an end on April 3rd by planned section. We gave her a little surprise Baby Shower at the end of our monthly Homeschool Mom's meeting last night. I don't want it to sound like I just did the coupon book at the last second...but, truly I did. (Note to self: this deadline thing is a real issue I need to hand over to the Lord...)
- Watching the other kids while she and hubby went out for a few hours (with the new wee one)
- Home Cooked dinner delivered to their home an hour prior to dinner time
- Three hours of help around the house
- Three hours of watching the kids at their house
- Taxi service and supervision for the other kids on a homeschool field trip
- Playdate for any 3 (of her choice) kids
- Market Trip, just call or email a list for delivery.
- And the most sacrificial gift - a night out with the girls. We are so willing to take one for the team!
- I also had some "blank" coupons where someone could just write on the lines what they wanted to give.
The book itself is really easy. All of the directions for a coupon book are in a previous post here on the blog.
Well. That's my five minutes. In all actuality... it was 85 minutes... So NOW you know why I can't post as often as I'd like too... But I'll try to slip you another one tomorrow... I got lot of pictures I'd like to share with you.