Several have asked for my recipe - so I'm sharing. How odd is that??? I "invented" this while looking for a home substitute for the Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad (my favorite!)
The photo isn't exactly correct - I forgot the black olives in this batch. It's nice to have it written down now :0)
Black Bean and Mango Southwestern Relish
- 1 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Corn, use frozen rinsed in hot water to thaw
- 1 ripe Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 can Black Olives, drained and cut in half
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped (use amount to your taste)
- 1/2 Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper (orange looks prettier with the yellow mango and corn)
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, rinse and chop fine
- Juice of 1 medium Lime
- 1/2 package of Salad Jazz - Chili Lime seasoning
Mix it all together and serve over salad greens mixed with the other half of the cilantro leaves. Top with Southwestern tortilla salad strips, fajita chicken strips, and Serrano Pepper Ranch dressing.
It's amazingly tasty, and low in calories!
Wow! 3 posts in one week! You just keep making me happy!!!ReplyDelete