Edited to add: We, (referring of course to the royal we...) have a winner! Click here to read more about her!
This is my first ever participation in a Bloggy Giveaway Carnival! I'm very excited. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm finding it exciting. Hey - I'm a SAHM... I got excited when a door-to-door salesman rang the bell Friday afternoon and offered promises of a clean house and increased property values if I bought a $70 bottle of his cleaning potion... So far the bottle hasn't moved, but I'm watching it closely for the first signs of life... Am I wrong to think that for $70 the bottle should actually do the cleaning itself???
Anywho - I do want to say, "Thanks for stopping by". I love the convenience of having guests when I'm in my PJ's and it's "OK". But - you didn't come here for that... you came for the goods! So on to it.
This giveaway is supposed to "reflect me" so I figured the easiest way to do that right now was to give away something "scrappy". Who knows... maybe I'll give away something "weight loss" oriented next time... or maybe one of the kids... But for this time it's going to be something scrappy.
I'm giving a brand new set of rubber stamps called Chanteuse, by Inque Boutique. This is a limited edition set - there are only 1,000 out there - and Chanteuse is the mirror image of the Nightingale set that is available for sale at the Inque site. The style (swirly & birdy) is very popular with scrapbookers and paper crafters right now. So even if you're not one of those yourself - this would make a nice gift... But be warned - it does say "Promo Only" and "Savoir Free!" on the package... So the recipient might think you a cheap skate... But on the flip side - it also says, "a $10 value!" So that's something, huh?
If you haven't guessed yet, yes... I won these in a contest/drawing - but I've got so many swirly stamps... and believe in sharing the "wealth". These have never been used, but from what I know, they work just like the popular clear acrylic stamps, in that you can see where your design will be stamped due to the close cut of the rubber to the design and the design placement markings on the back of the stamps. They store nicely too - this set fits nicely in it's CD case and even comes with customizable labeling for the side or the end, so you can easily find it later.
- This contest is open to United States and Canadian mailing addresses.
- The contest will end Sunday, April 27th, at midnight CDT. One winner will be chosen from the comments by Random.org and notified by e-mail on Monday, April 28th.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 (three) business days another winner will be drawn.
- Leave me a comment (link at the end of this post) before midnight on Sunday, April 27th, and tell me what you'll do with these stamps when you win them.
- You don't have to be a "blogger", but be sure to leave me your email address in your comment or in your blog profile so that I can contact you.