ETA: Congratulations Lisa! You were the winner according to Random.org. (Result: 1). I will contact UPrinting.com and give them your contact info. Start figuring out what your labels will look like…
I know I’ve been scarce around here in Bloggy-land and I’ve missed you all. Besides being wrapped up in starting our eighth home school year and decluttering my home, I’ve been practicing the “if you don’t have anything inspiring or hilarious to say then don’t say anything at all” rule.
To jump back in to the swing of blogging I’m hosting a quick giveaway! Who doesn’t love a giveaway?
This is a pretty cool prize (worth more than $40), most especially if you have an Etsy shop or other personal business. If you don’t have a business, think “personalized gift labels” for this Christmas (which is less than four months away now).
I’ll try to Min: Max: Result: 1 keep the details short and sweet…
One winner will receive 250 Print Labels from UPrinting. If you go the “Christmas label” route you could be set for life! (The prize labels are 2”x3.5” on 70lb Matte, front only printing, with 4 business day turnaround. You can see product templates by clicking here.)
This giveaway is limited to US residents 18 years old and above only. If you’ve won a prize from UPrinting in the previous 6 months you’re not eligible to win – sorry.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment giving me a writing prompt for my next blog entry…
- Follow my “super active blog” either by Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs or Email – Leave a comment and tell me which one you’re utilizing.
- Follow me on Twitter (but I’m not sure why… I don’t tweet much but new blog posts…) @SaraKKendrick. Leave a comment telling me you’re following my tweets. (I feel so silly writing that…)
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway and comment letting me know.
- Like/follow UPrinting on Facebook and Twitter or sign up on GiveawayBlogs. Leave a comment telling me which you did.
This is a SHORT contest. One winner will be determined by random drawing on FRIDAY, August 26, 2011. All entries must be received by 8 PM CDT that day. So hurry up and enter and send a friend over to enter too.
This is the fine print – which really isn’t a big deal, I just liked the opportunity to use fine print. Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, No monetary compensation was given and I will receive labels for hosting. Probably the Christmas until the 12th of never ones… Check out product templates on UPrinting.com.
I’m linking up with: